OKINAWA 1952-1955
MARIE SEIBERT LANECO CORP.

Page 2 of 2

Photos and color slide taken by Marie Seibert who worked for Laneco on Okinawa from 1952 to 1955. Laneco had a contract with the Okinawa Engineer District to build steel oil-storage tanks and the installation of these tanks underground; the laying of oil pipeline from the storage tanks to pumping stations; the erecting of pumping stations; the laying of distribution lines from the pumping stations to an airfield and certain other areas; and the building of certain roads and bridges alongside the above-mentioned pipelines. Laneco had its headquarters and housing on the south coast of Chimu-Wan (Kin Bay) in what is today Camp Courtney.

Photos and slides from around Okinawa including Naminoue, Naha, Itoman, Shuri and other areas around Okinawa.


  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo  

  Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo    Okinawa History Photo